of COP26 has provided us the opportunity to learn from the corona virus
pandemic experience to revise our NDC’s, increase our ambitions and climate
finance for resilience building. Covid 19 is a wake-up call for climate action
and reminds us of the importance of the fight for our health, livelihoods, and
COVID 19 also reminds us of the need to tackle the poverty virus, It is time to consider Global Basic Income to address the Poverty. World basic income is the concept of giving everyone in the world a guaranteed minimum sum of money on a regular basis to those that need it.
Stay safe from COVID 19 and remember to do the following:
1. Wash your hands frequently;
2. Maintain social distancing;
3. Avoid touching your face;
4. Practice respiratory hygiene;
5. If you have a fever, cough and/or have difficulty breathing, call your doctor and
6. Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.